Whether used in chemical industry or automobile industry, shipbuilding, metal processing industry or by public utility services – for decades Dräger respiratory protection filters have been a synonym for experience and safety worldwide. They clean breathable air from contaminants in a low-cost and effective manner.
Synonymous with experience and safety. The filters of the Dräger X-plore® Rd40 series provide economical and effective cleaning of breathing air from harmful substances – be it in in fumigation, agricultural, clean-up or general manufacturing industries.
Draeger RD40 CO Filter
- Combination Filters Gases and vapours of organic compounds with boiling point ≤ 65 °C and Particles P3
- All filters are CE-marked in accordance with EN 14387 and/or EN 143:2000.
- The gas filters and combination filters have a shelf-life of 6 years and the particle filters a shelf life of 12 years from date of manufacture.
- The aluminum housing ensures that any damage to the filter is easily detected, therefore providing extra security
- The Dräger VOICE database of hazardous substances offers comprehensive support for selecting filters.